Gorgonzola is a very controversial cheese: you either love it or hate it. I fall in the first group, it is so versatile and tasty, I would have it with pizza, pasta, bread, meat – basically any savoury food!
This pasta recipe is a very quick one, but I promise it is delicious!
- Gorgonzola Dolce, 350 g
- Pasta (penne, rigatoni, mezze maniche) 320g
- Butter, one tablespoon
- Cream, 150 g
- Boil the water
2. When you add the pasta to the water, start making the sauce
3. In a pan, at a very low temperature, melt the butter and add the gorgonzola. Leave them to melt
4. When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the gorgonzola and butter
5. Stir everything and add the cream. Stir again until spread evenly