Roasted potatoes are just the perfect side: crunchy, tasty, delicious.
They are perfect with just olive oil and a little bit of salt, but I always add some herbs to give extra flavour!
- Potatoes, 1kg
- Olive oil
- Peel and wash the potatoes
- Cut the potatoes in little squares of about 1-2 cm
- Put the potato squares in a tray
- Add olive oil and stir the potatoes until they are all covered in oil
- Add salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary
- Stir everything together
- Put the tray in the oven at 200° fan assisted
- Let it cook for 20 minutes, put the tray on the other side for 5-10 minutes, check the tray every 3-4 minutes until the potatoes are golden with brown edges