This is the easiest recipe ever, I promise.
You are just a few steps away from one of the most delicious meals of the Italian cuisine 🙂 it doesn’t take long to make it and it is a great dinner idea for when you have friends coming over!
- Chopped tomatoes, one tin
- Garlic, one clove
- Olive oil
- Cut the garlic very finely
- Put the oil in a pan and warm it up
- Add the garlic
- When it starts bubbling add the tomatoes
- Let them cook for 20 minutes, stirring often
- In the meantime cook the pasta
- Optional step: once they are cooked put them in a blender for a smooth cream
- Add salt as you like
- Add basil
- Mix the pasta with the tomatoes
That’s it!!! I told you it was easy 🙂 🙂